Monday, September 22, 2008

"It's Too Quiet Around Here!"

Well, our evacuee's (The Gerwick's) left us yesterday and although it can be a little hectic around here with 5 young kiddos, I miss the chaos! It is so quiet around here. Even though Kyla and Ethan are here, it is just not the same craziness without the Gerwick boy's! I know most people would think that I (we) would be glad to have our house back, but truth be told, I was kind of disappointed when Tanni came out of the room on Saturday night and told me her power was back on. I truly enjoyed spending time with our great friends and it seemed like the week just flew by.
However, I am so glad the Gerwick's are able to start getting their lives back to normal.
I miss you guys and I look forward (hopefully) to a visit in October.

No comments: